[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: multiple maps with same events.

Matt Priour mpriour at kestrelcomputer.com
Thu Nov 18 13:52:43 EST 2010

The awesomeness that is Chris Schimdt just keeps getting better.
Matt Priour

ps. nachoab, you might find significantly more helpful answers on the users
list: openlayers-users at lists.osgeo.org

Something somewhat confusing to me at first was that for software libraries,
the users list is not for the actual end users of the product but for
developers who are using the library to create products for end-users. The
developers list is really for questions regarding developing the actual
library itself. So unless you are extending or significantly modifying
OpenLayers objects in a way that would be generally useful for other users
of the library; or proposing new / different functionality for the library,
then your question is best asked in the users list. If you aren't sure then
ask on the users list first.