[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: Kinetic Dragging

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 12:51:54 EST 2010

This is really interesting!

Have you thought about a brake? When the map is moved by it self, and click
to start another drag the map could be stopped?

I spent some days thinking about "Drag" was something that made me
uncomfortable: Dragging the cursor always does not stay at the same point on
the map. But this has proved to be a problem 2.x, see
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/2936 #2936

Regards,

Xavier Mamano