[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: vector layer with highest zIndex not overlaying other vector layers

crb jcbeaude at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 11:10:06 EDT 2010

Thanks Andreas and Xurxo for your responses.

Unfortunately our app isn't using a GIS server anywhere in the stack: it's
using public base layers (Bing, Esri, Google) and it gets lat/long location
values from callbacks to a .NET server app, which does db queries and sends
a response to the client in JSON.

It's looking like our only alternative is going to be to write a server-side
clustering algorithm.