[OpenLayers-Dev] Reduce OpenLayers.Layer.Grid's buffer throughout

joanne.mcgraw at sympatico.ca joanne.mcgraw at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 7 17:23:43 EDT 2010

I can't believe this is a question that no one has any ideas about. It's more likely that I'm not posting these into the forum properly. I seem to be the only person who has viewed my post (actually 2 posts
because I really did mess up the first time and posted a second time, which may have been a mistake...who knows).

Anyway, I'm trying a different approach this time and mailing directly to 'dev at openlayers.org' rather than using the forum GUI. Could someone just Reply All once and let me know if these are getting out there at all?

Cheers
jtm