[OpenLayers-Dev] Suddenly I have a streetview icon (and function) when I add a google maps

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Sun Oct 10 21:50:47 EDT 2010

On Oct 10, 2010, at 9:47 PM, ext Phil Scadden wrote:

>  With 2.10, if I add google map layers to my maps, I suddenly have
> streetview icon (the man) on top of my zoompan control. I can drag to
> map position and get streetview. How do I turn this off? (using v3 google).

Best bet is "ask Google". We didn't change anything -- this is a recent change
in the Google Maps API of some sort.

If (general) you find out how, opening a trac ticket is probably the best way to
go.

In the short term, using GMaps v2 + sphericalMercator: true may be a reasonable
workaround.

-- Chris