[OpenLayers-Dev] Vector layer on Bing map: dragging problem?

bulut ecem.bulut at vodafone.com
Wed Sep 1 07:41:28 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've been using OpenLayers for just a few weeks i had this problem which is
quite interesting.

At first i had Google Map as base layer and a vector overlay on it. My
Feature.vector type markers and other features which i had on it are
completeley works. When i drag the map vector layer moves with google map
too and there were no problems.

But when i add Bing map layer and set the zoom level to max zoom-out, while
dragging the map, vector overlay moves but bing map does not move at one
point, so the position of my marker keeps changing.

Is there a property which restricts overlay from moving seperately from the
Bing map?

I hope i could explain my problem.