[OpenLayers-Dev] The domain for sale "freemap.in" is used in 5 examples.

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Mon Sep 13 07:05:55 EDT 2010

On Sep 12, 2010, at 11:37 AM, ext Xavier Mamano (jorix) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The domain for sale "http://freemap.in/" is used in the following examples:
> "getfeatureinfo.html", "google-reproject.html", "gutter.html",
> "projected-map.html" and "spherical-mercator.html"

Good point. Thanks.

I don't have a server available that is a good demonstration of:

 1. Using a differently projected (not 4326 or 900913) map
 2. A map which is affected significantly by gutters
 3. A good GetFeatureInfo example.

Does anyone have any suggestions/offers of what to use for these
examples?

I would assume that the third would be easy to set up against one
of OpenGeo's demo servers; perhaps tschaub or ahocevar can comment
on that.

The google-reproject.html example should just go away, and removing
the freemap.in layer from the Spherical Mercator example probably
doesn't hurt either.

-- Chris