[OpenLayers-Dev] Trac Location

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Fri Sep 17 18:58:36 EDT 2010

Hi,

Since we moved to the new trac location, we've had the OpenLayers
Trac at two places:

 http://trac.openlayers.org/
 http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers

I would like to make this only one location instead. (With appropriate
301 redirects to the other location for any links.)

Is there anyone who would complain a lot if that URL was:

  http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers

?

(Benefits: no special config for OpenLayers, no need to futz with
trac to convince it that it's running in a different place from the
rest of the OSGeo trac instances, more shared love with OSGeo in
general.)

If not, I'll probably just set up the redirect next week.

-- Chris