[OpenLayers-Dev] Cant login to file a bug.

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Tue Sep 21 17:48:56 EDT 2010

  If I try to login so I can file a bug, I get error:
"No handler matched request to /osgeo_login.html"

Bug by way is that if you change displayprojection with map.setOptions,
then displayProjection property is changed, however the latlon supplied
to formatOutput handler is still in the old projection.