[OpenLayers-Dev] closes hook down?

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Fri Sep 24 10:32:59 EDT 2010

On Sep 24, 2010, at 2:46 AM, ext Andreas Hocevar wrote:

> Hey Bart,
>
> yes, that hook is broken. I tried to find the reason, but was not able to. Not only the trac actions on post-commit are broken, also the trac and commit lists don't receive any messages. I was unable to find the reason for that either.

All SVN hooks are managed on the Trac/SVN server (seperate from
the projects server), which is managed only by SAC. This means the
monkey is on my back :) I meant to get to it last weekend, but we moved
office, so I spent most of the weekend helping to rack and unrack servers,
so I didn't get to it :)

I'll try and get it set up this weekend.

-- Chris