[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: Lost access to OpenLayers sandbox

Christopher.schmidt at Nokia.com Christopher.schmidt at Nokia.com
Mon Sep 27 10:10:27 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 03:13:34PM +0200, ext François Van Der Biest wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Since Trac & SVN have moved to OSGeo, I've lost access to my sandbox
> and camptocamp sandbox.
> Is it possible to fix this ?

Francois,

I dont' see your OSGeo username in:

  http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/OSGeoAccounts

Can you create an account and add yourself to the end of the "Sandbox"
list?

Once that's done, anyone who is in the OpenLayers Sandbox access group can
visit

  https://www.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/auth/ldap_group.py?group=openlayers_sandbox

and login with their OpenLayers account to add you.

(Sandbox users can always add new sandbox users, and most committers
are also sandbox users so that anyone who is a committer can also add
sandbox users.)

(CC dev list so people know how the system works now :))