[OpenLayers-Dev] 2.11 tickets

Trond Michelsen trondmm-openlayers at crusaders.no
Fri Apr 1 08:12:18 EDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 12:40:34PM +0200, Eric Lemoine wrote:
> The status regarding the 2.11 tickets is the following:
> - 1 ticket in the "Commit" state [1].
> - 5 tickets in the "Review" state [1].

I know I'm late here, but I've just submitted a (fairly big) patch for
reading/writing WMC documents (ticket #3236), that I was hoping to get
into 2.11. It's essentially done, and I'm in the process of writing
tests for it now. I expect to have the tests ready today.

If I get a patch uploaded today with tests for all the new
functionality, is it still possible to get it reviewed for 2.11?

--
Trond Michelsen