[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: SVG2 and 2.11

Slawomir Messner slawomir.messner at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Apr 13 02:14:21 EDT 2011

Hi,
would like to use it too but we use a style map with context so that
labels and graphics change size on zoom but the functions are not called
with SVG2 when zoomed only with SVG so the things stay at initial size
dependent on the zoom level at loading. I hope this is not the reason
for performance boost. Is it normal that SVG2 doesn't call the functions
of context/symbolizers?
Best regards,
Slawomir