[OpenLayers-Dev] GML Parsing 2.x: standard geometry properties

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Apr 13 02:18:38 EDT 2011

Hi Andreas,

thanks for your feedback, ofcourse I ran into the same situation back then since someone was using MapInfo to export GML, and it uses Safe FME under the hood.

We need to tackle this at some point, but not by polluting the SF GML parser.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Looking for flexible support on OpenLayers or GeoExt? Please check out http://www.osgis.nl/support.html