[OpenLayers-Dev] VOTE: new OpenLayers CLA list (or last chance for objections anyway)

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Thu Apr 14 14:35:13 EDT 2011

I sent a message to the PSC list with details on a new list that has
been set up for emailed CLA (mailed to a private list because it
contained the admin credentials).

This list has an archive that we can refer to.  I'd like to abandon the
current openlayers-cla [at] openlayers.org address in favor of the new
openlayers-cla [at] lists.osgeo.org list (or make the former go to the
latter).

Below, please find the proposed workflow for the new list.  I don't
think this kind of thing should require a PSC vote.  But I've heard
nothing back from any PSC members, so I'd at least like to give folks
another chance to object.

I'm +1 on having an archived list for CLA.

What this obliges you to (active PSC members) is being a moderator for
messages sent to this list.