[OpenLayers-Dev] Adding a vector layer to an invisible map

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Fri Apr 15 15:51:22 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to add a vector layer to a map on an undisplayed element. I
get an error in 2.10 and it was working in 2.7.

After looking at the code it seems related to:
  http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/2414

It's working with 2.7 and 2.8 and started to fail at 2.9.

I attached a patch that add a test for this. Is this relevant?
I'm not sure what's the right way to fix this. Fix getCurrentSize() or
fix Renderer.js to validate if the size is valid.

Julien
--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears