[OpenLayers-Dev] PinchZoom in Navigation?

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Wed Apr 20 01:22:10 EDT 2011

Hi

In the current trunk the Navigation control doesn't include the
PinchZoom control, only the TouchNavigation control does. I've also
noticed that the mobile section of the prose doc is wrong in this
respect.

What do we want to do? I'm in favour of making the Navigation control
support pinch-zoom by default *if* the PinchZoom constructor is
defined (PinchZoom.js is included in OpenLayers.js). I'm also in
favour of having that in 2.11.

If people agree I'll cook up a patch for 2.11.

Thanks,

--
Eric Lemoine

Camptocamp France SAS