[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: pink Canadian overlay

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Apr 21 21:41:29 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

the server that is served from is hosted in Amazon's cloud which suffered a major outage today, I still think they are recovering.  A number of major sites have been out all day, some of our services included.  If its not back tomorrow, I'll take a look and see if there is something else going on.

Cheers

Paul

On 2011-04-21, at 6:21 PM, Tim Schaub wrote:

> Hey Paul-
>
> It looks like the WMS used by a number of the OpenLayers examples isn't up any more.
>
> http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/controls.html?zoom=1&lat=0&lon=0&layers=B0T
>
> Let us know if we should switch to something else.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim
>
> --
> Tim Schaub