[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: OL w/ JQuery Mobile - WMSGetFeatureInfo & Popup

maw269 maw269 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:23:34 EDT 2011

Thanks All,

I'm not a 'coder' so the JQuery Mobile Dialogs scared me a bit :-)
I see that is what they are using in the OL w/ JQuery example from the code
sprint.

I was able to hack my way using the OL popups on the desktop version so I
was hoping to reuse that in the mobile version.

I'll take another look at what was done with the dialogs and see if I can
decipher what was done.
Thanks for your replies!
Matt