[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: It is desirable to use Navigation in EditingToolbar?

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 10:09:17 EDT 2011

Hi,

I created three tickets related to this matter, one is a bug. Now they are
in 2.12 but some might be desirable to put them in 2.11.

 * Bug, highlight the default control
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/3268
 * To pan the map and draw in editingtoolbar
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/3269
 * To pan the map and draw in some examples
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/3271

Xavier Mamano