[OpenLayers-Dev] 2.10 and 2.11-RC1 OpenLayers.Class behavior changes

RICHARD Didier didier.richard at ign.fr
Wed Aug 3 17:08:28 EDT 2011

>>> Yes. To address this one I see no other solution than patching
>>> OpenLayers.Class. See the patch attached to this email, and my
>>> test_overload_5 test function. The Class.html tests continue to pass
>>> with my patch.
>>>

>> this works in OL 2.11, not in OL 2.10 for me !-(
>> I guess there is something similar to do in OL 2.10 ?
>
> Your initial mail was about OpenLayers trunk/2.11 introducing
> regressions. Now the failing test that remains is OL 2.10-only, so OL
> trunk/2.11 works better than OL 2.10 for you. Yippee! :-)

My initial mail was really about regression between 2.10 and 2.11 !-)

> (Not sure it is worth "fixing" OL 2.10 for that.)

Well, one of my test is versus the current release (2.10) and I am sure
there are users that will migrate slower than us (I mean OL and IGNF) ...

I do think it is worth fixing it ... at least to prove there is no
regression !-D

Regards,

didier

--
RICHARD Didier - Chef du pôle technique du Géoportail
2/4, avenue Pasteur - 94165 Saint Mandé Cedex