[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: Problems with WMS.Post + singleTile + sld_body

Davi Custódio Davicustodio at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:34:38 EDT 2011

Hello Andreas, Please sorry for my poor english ..
I've been following your posts here in the forum, and especially in
reference to the post sent by friend Carlos Lacerda, in relation to a
problem with the singleTite: true, that makes a layer that is using
sld_body, behaves strangely ...
I have the same problem and have tried several alternatives. Using wms.post
after using tileOptions: maxGetUrlLength {2048}, but the problem persists.
Interestingly, for the layers that have sld_body, who are using singleTile:
false, do a Zoom or Pan, and possibly randomly OpenLayers does not clear the
cache and leaves a trail that is not quenched. Now for the layers that use
singleTile: true, a strange thing happens in the transition effect,
repainting the tiles before setting up completely before the new tiles (or
after a zoom or pan).
For a layer that uses singleTile: true, using Chrome, it works OK. But for
the IEs, Firefox and Safari, the problem of transition strange happens.
I also tried using transitionEffect: 'default' and did not work.
Do you think there is still no solution to this bug related to layers
containing sld_body and use singleTile: true?

Thank you.