[OpenLayers-Dev] How to make interface to select area of own choice to generate tiles?

Parveen Arora mail at parveenarora.in
Fri Aug 5 16:51:49 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I am making a project using openlayers.
So I want the little help from you.
I am making a inteface for user to generate tiles after selecting are
of his own choice on any map preferably OpenStreetMap.
e.g. When we open openstreetmap.org and the go to export
there is a option to select are of own choice, So I want to put that 4
co ordinates on the left side in a file or somewhere else.
So How can I do that?

or Is there any alternate available for it, If yes please let me know.

Thank You.

--
Parveen Arora
www.parveenarora.in