[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: trace along feature

Gagan Bansal gaganbansal123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 03:01:27 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have fixed the bug and I'll make patch for openlayers.

There is one issue remaining that I think should be part of trace control.
Like while tracing along polygon the current trace-control trace only in the
direction of the ring of polygon. Another input from user need to be taken
like if shift pressed  to trace  in reverse direction. I need to go through
how to handle event.shiftKey.

Regards,
Gagan