[OpenLayers-Dev] strange (blocking) behaviours of OL 2.10 with Firefox 5.0 (at least on Windows)

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:30:39 EDT 2011

Of course, we always use a packed OL in production (we also minify it
through other tools). But we have some applications being developed by
remote devs, on shared svn, and we need the dyn script loading for
debugging. I know it's a niche use, but I think this issue could bring other
developers annoying headaches.

thx for the help. We're already moving to 2.11 ;)