[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers 2.11 RC2

RICHARD Didier didier.richard at ign.fr
Sat Aug 13 04:19:35 EDT 2011

> The OpenLayers Development Team is proud to announce the second release
> candidate of OpenLayers 2.11!
>
> As of 2.11-RC2, the OpenLayers 2.11 release closes an additional 31
> tickets,
> resolving a number of issues with the previous release candidate.

There is a typo found in the release notes
(http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/Release/2.11/Notes) :

* To reduce the overhead of creating objects we have greatly optimized our
Class implementation. #2889

ticket number should be #2899, shouldn't it be ?

regards,

didier

> --
> Christopher Schmidt

RICHARD Didier - Chef du pôle technique du Géoportail
2/4, avenue Pasteur - 94165 Saint Mandé Cedex
Tél : +33 (0) 1 43 98 83 23