[OpenLayers-Dev] Connecting to a WFS server

Andrés Maneiro amaneiro at icarto.es
Tue Feb 8 12:56:56 EST 2011

Hello Xurxo,

thanks for pointing me in that direction. Nevertheless, altough I've
tested several combinations of featureNS/featurePrefix/featureTypename,
I didn't get the map to work, neither I understand what that parameters
are for.

If I have URI in [1], how do I know the values of
featureNS/featurePrefix/featureTypename?

[1]
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wfs?request=getfeature&typename=Galicia:CONCELLO_25

Besides, any other help to find the bug will be very valuable.

best,
amaneiro