[OpenLayers-Dev] Class.inherit "fixed"

Slawomir Messner slawomir.messner at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Feb 14 04:25:14 EST 2011

Hi,
the problem was caused by a class which directly inherits from Control
class. I don't know why but when I use an other class as parent class it
works and Control class is only once in the file build by the python-script.
It works now, but I would like to know why it's not working with Control
so I send below the code of the attributes and constructor maybe someone
sees the error:

/**
  * @requires OpenLayers/Control.js
  */

/**
*
  * Inherits from:
  *  -<OpenLayers.Control>
*/
OpenLayers.Control.AudioSearchControl = OpenLayers.Class(OpenLayers.Control, {
	resultDiv:null,
	coordsDiv:null,
	iconActive:'olControlAudioItemActive menuIcon',
	iconInactive:'olControlAudioItemInactive menuIcon',
	iconActiveSide:'olControlAudioLeftActive menuIconLeft',
	iconInactiveSide:'olControlAudioLeftInactive menuIconLeft',
	toggle:true,
	clickOut:false,
	audioLayer:null,
	featureLayer:null,
	layer:null,
	lemmataArray: [],
	korpusContainer:null,
	mediaPointArray: [],
	activeFeature:null,
	layerSelect:null,
	featureSelect:null,
	geometryTypes:null,
	selectControl:null,
	featureSelectControl:null,
	initialize:function  (options) {
		OpenLayers.Control.prototype.initialize.apply(this, [options]);
		this.geometryTypes = ["OpenLayers.Geometry.Polygon"];
	},