[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: mobile sprint prep

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Tue Feb 15 12:31:16 EST 2011

For testing during the sprint, I imagine most will find it convenient to
have device emulators installed locally.

I'll be set up with at least the following:

  * iOS Simulator http://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios/index.action
  * Android Emulator http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

If others have more suggestions, please write back.  Or better yet, edit
the wiki page:

http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/mobile#DevelopmentEnvironment

Thanks,
Tim