[OpenLayers-Dev] Improvements proposal : make Geoserver functions available in OL filter

Ivan Grcic ivan.grcic at geo-solutions.it
Fri Feb 18 02:57:19 EST 2011

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone else maybe took a look at the proposal
for Geoserver function support.

We've tested it with requests similar to the ones described in the
blog post: http://geo-solutions.blogspot.com/2011/02/developer-corner-cross-layer-filtering.html,
and they work just fine.

Also, all filter tests ran without problems. As we got some funding
for this improvements we would like to have this in included in OL
Should I provide some tests for the example requests along with the
patch, so we could move on with commit?

Regards,
Ivan

Ivan Grcic