[OpenLayers-Dev] Re-Ordering Layers

KevinGreen24 kgreen at digitalresultsgroup.com
Mon Feb 21 15:25:46 EST 2011

I have a select feature control which holds some vector layers. I then add a
WMS layer to the map, which does not go inside the select feature control.
Is there any way to reIndex or reOrder the layers such that the WMS layer
could appear above one or many of the layers inside of the SelectFeature
control's layer list? I think the problem is that the SelectFeature spawns
this RootContainer layer, which is at the top layer, and i cannot move my
WMS layer above it.

Does this make sense? I can clarify if need be.

-KG