[OpenLayers-Dev] Motion: Commit Access for Antoine Abt

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Sat Feb 26 03:03:34 EST 2011

Hi,

I would like to request that we extend commit access to
OpenLayers for Antoine Abt. Antoine has put together a number
of solid patches for OpenLayers, and after spending time with
him this week in Lausanne, he was clearly eager and knowledgable
about any topics that came up in OpenLayers. His ability to jump
in and take a role in helping implement key aspects of the
improved navigation speed was terrific. (Also, people who use
french-format Dvorak keyboard layouts on keyboards which have
no labels are impressively wizardly that I don't think anyone
can seriously argue his skill.)

+1 from crschmidt

-- Chris