[OpenLayers-Dev] Motion: Commit Access for Stéphane Brunner

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Sat Feb 26 03:08:58 EST 2011

Hi,

I'd like to make a motion that we extend commit access to Stéphane Brunner.

Stéphane has put together a number of solid patches extending the
functionality of OpenLayers, and has been consistently willing and able to
accept reviews of patches and improve them in response to comments. His solid
work this week here at the Mobile Code Sprint in Lausanne I feel leaves him
in a strong position to continue work on OpenLayers, with a strong knowledgebase
and ability to help add to and improve the library.

+1 from crschmidt

-- Chris