[OpenLayers-Dev] Motion: Commit Access for Marc Jansen

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Sat Feb 26 03:14:48 EST 2011

Hi,

Marc Jansen has been steadily helping to improve various
aspects of the OpenLayers library. He's even the author of a
(good!) book on OpenLayers (with Till Adams):

  http://openlayers-buch.de/

Reviewing his work of the last 18 months, and having worked
with him here in Lausanne, Marc was a solid help to our work
at the Mobile Code Sprint, and I think that he has demonstrated
a knowledge and understanding of the library that will allow him
to continue to help improve the library going forward.

I would like to extend commit access rights to marcjansen for
OpenLayers.

+1 from crschmidt

-- Chris