[OpenLayers-Dev] Openlayers as rubygem = ropenlayer

David Tapiador david.tapiador at gnoxys.net
Wed Jan 12 15:13:49 EST 2011

Hello,

My name is David. First at all, thanks for all the job behind openlayers. It
is easy to use, it is easy to understand and it is a really powerfull and
usefull library :-)

Three months ago, i started a work for a customer who needed a map in him
website. I choosed openlayers, ofc! And, because that application is written
in RoR, i wrote a rubygem that tries to simplify inclusion of maps, without
the need to write Js code.

Ropenlater is still in alpha stage, and only some work with layers and
controls are  finished.

I just wanted to comment it here, because maybe, ropenlayers can be useful for
some of you. Ropenlayer is released same as openlayers, with BSD license.

That was! Thanks again for your time and wish nice year

Greetings

[*] https://rubygems.org/gems/ropenlayer
--
David Tapiador del Dujo
Gnoxys, Desarrollo y Sistemas de Software Libre

Tlf. Ofic.: 91 521 63 24
Tlf. Movil: 653 92 53 38
david.tapiador at gnoxys.net
http://www.gnoxys.net