[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: HTML 5 Geolocation API control

rldhont rldhont at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 03:23:04 EST 2011

Hi devs,

Cédric I Think the timeout need to be longer for not mobile browser. The
Google Service is slow on Firefox. You can test it here :
http://3liz.org/geolocation/

Le 26/01/2011 07:57, Ingo Weinzierl a écrit :
> Hi devs,
>
> the example is not working with Firefox-4.0b10pre as well. Even with
> the suggested Google geolocation service Add-on installed...

The Add-on gives you the ability to store geolocation to use with the
API. The default geolocation is given by the Google Service. You have to
create eolocation in geolocater if you want to test API without Google
Service.

René-Luc