[OpenLayers-Dev] Which IDE/tools do you use?

Cédric MOULLET cedric.moullet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 03:28:11 EST 2011

Hi,
I like to use IDEA. A free license is available for MapFish development:
http://lists.mapfish.org/pipermail/dev/2010-October/000667.html but it
should be possible to request other licenses for OSS dev.
Cédric

2011/1/28 Andrés Maneiro <amaneiro at icarto.es>

> Hi people,
>
> I'm going to start a project with OpenLayers+GeoExt. During my work as
> developer I've used several tools/IDE depending on how well fit in the
> environment I was working on (Eclipse for Java development, emacs for C &
> python, bluefish with html+css, ...).
>
> As I plan to be a bit more involved in javascript development during next
> weeks, I'm looking for some alternative which integrates well js. Even if
> there are out there some that make use of OL libraries... wow, that would be
> very useful!
>
> So, I'm interested on knowing the tools/IDE the community is using in their
> day-to-day. I work under linux distributions: ubuntu+gnome. Any available
> suggestion will be welcome.
>
> best,
> amaneiro
>
> PD: I know this is always a hot topic so, please, don't be too religious
> about your tools. I'm just looking for new experiences/points of view :)

Political blog: http://cedricmoullet.blogspot.com/
Welcome to my world: http://www.cedricmoullet.com/
My Linked In profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cedricmoullet
Twitter: http://twitter.com/cedricmoullet