[OpenLayers-Dev] Movie overlay.

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Wed Jun 15 18:19:39 EDT 2011

I have movie which shows evolution of a map layer over time. It would be
really cool to be able to display this in an openlayer map window. Even
just replacing the map view with the movie view would be good though
transparency would be nice. I'd still like mouse pointer location
feedback. Any ideas on where to start with such a project?