[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: Features move around when map panned

amajedi amajedi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:47:52 EDT 2011

options = {
	projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913"),
	displayProjection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
	maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds(-20037508, -20037508,20037508, 20037508),
	numZoomLevels: 9,
	eventListeners: {
            "zoomend": kmlEvent,
            "moveend": kmlEvent
        }
    }
    //create the map
    map = new OpenLayers.Map('map', options);

I've fixed the bounds, used the projection/display projection as mentioned
and even messed around the with the projections of my vector layers but
still the features are moving when selectFeature is activated...

This has got to be a common thing in OpenLayers, displaying features on a
map and using the OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature to select features while
panning around the map. Am I crazy?