[OpenLayers-Dev] OL Mobile Development

Aaditya Shidham aashidham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:19:45 EDT 2011

Hello Fellow Developers,

I am new to the OL community, so sorry if this is an obvious question. I am trying to use OL for mobile development but am having trouble finding mobile code in the tar.gz or the SVN source tree on http://openlayers.org.

Where can I access the source code that was used to demonstrate http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/mobile.html? I can't find mobile.js, style.mobile.js. or OpenLayers.mobile.js used here in any documented source code tree. And I can't find OpenLayers.mobile.js in an uncompressed format at all.

Thanks,
Aaditya