[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: [OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Projection(OpenLayers.Util.getElement(......).value) - jQuery problem

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 19:12:50 EDT 2011

I think the jQuery no conflict function could not be apply in this
case, since I am using jQuery mobile framework + Scrollview extension.

http://jquerymobile.com/

Just image changing all the $ to $j in jQuery Mobile framework, just
to make   (OpenLayers.Util.getElement("inproj").value) working,

var $j = jQuery.noConflict();

Any other possible solution to get Util.js working in jQuery mobile.

Noli