[OpenLayers-Dev] geolocation example

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 02:14:29 EDT 2011

Hi Pierre,

It seems that the Geolocation.html in OpenLayers 2.11 RC does not work.

I tried it before and after the revision. It is not working in Mac OS
X 10.6.4 in Firefox 3.6.x and Safari. Yes, it is asking for my
location but it is displaying in the map.

Would it be possible to post me, working copy (i.e. Geolocation.html
and Geolocation.js)?

Thanks.

Regards, Noli