[OpenLayers-Dev] Wrong slider positions in PanZoomBar

Stéphane Brunner stephane.brunner at camptocamp.com
Mon Mar 7 06:06:54 EST 2011

Hello,

I just create a bug for this :
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/3154, the attached patch just
change the potion of the image (and for all similar image) in a div
from relative to absolute.
To remember:
- relative mean that the element is positioned relatively from his
standard position.
- absolute mean that the element is position relatively from his
parent container.

The problem with relative is that with some html header the browser
will add some margin ... than the image is wrongly positioned.

In our case we have only one image than I think that it's an error to
use relative positioning.

Am-I right ?

CU and thanks in advance for your responds ;-)
Stéphane

--
camptocamp.com
mapfish.org