[OpenLayers-Dev] click & pinch overhaul

Steven Ottens steven at minst.net
Mon Mar 7 14:57:03 EST 2011

Hi Cedric,

Technology moves fast apparently. I put the mailing-list back in, apparently someone is fixing stuff as we go along, so it is a good thing to keep them informed I guess :)
I just tested the links and my own (heavy) test site ( http://research.geodan.nl/ipad/MapQuery ) and your findings are correct. I guess since I tested the code it has been updated:
-Double tap works now in a very stable way, you can even move your finger a few centimeters between the taps and it is still recognized as a double tap.
-Two fingers tap is not working anymore. It did work though, not with 100% accuracy, but like 70%, when I sent my first mail out.

Also, not filled out in your spreadsheet is editing/drawing. I noticed that it works on my site, polygon, line and point, but some custom stuff we put in is not working properly so you get stuck with a popup and it is hard to test modification. It seems to fail, but not sure where the problem is.

Steven