[OpenLayers-Dev] click & pinch overhaul

Antoine Abt antoine.abt at camptocamp.com
Mon Mar 7 16:08:06 EST 2011

On lundi 7 mars 2011 at 16:56, Tim Schaub wrote:

> I'd appreciate it if people could test the changes on real devices (I've
> only tested on emulators). To best test the changes, it is important to
> have an error console enabled.

Hi,
> You should see double-click (zoom in), multi-touch click (zoom out), and
> pinch (zoom/drag) working in this sandbox example (on multi-touch devices):
>
> http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/tschaub/click/examples/mobile.html
>
> You should also see no unhandled errors. However, there are currently
> unhandled errors when dragging on the trunk (after r11635). I'll update
> the sandbox when this is addressed.
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/2936#comment:17
Tested on iphone(ios4.2).
I only see errors on dragging that should be fixed with previous patch.
Pinch and double-touch zoom out works like a charm. There's a few cases where double-click zoom-in doesn't work (let's say 10%), maybe when touches aren't too close, but it's still *very* usable at the moment.

Good work!

> Thanks for help testing/reviewing.
>
> Tim
>
> --