[OpenLayers-Dev] Strange events on popup clicks

Martin Saturka martin.saturka at sourcefabric.org
Wed Mar 16 08:55:42 EDT 2011

To recall the issue: when you click on a point popup, it closes that
popup and sends that click event into the map. It is so just after
some map / point / popup clicking, moving, ...

I tried to test it now (with the current dev OL lib), and

1) I can not see that bad behavior when the map is just for displaying
points and their bubbles.
2) The bad behavior is there regardless of the Bing things, and just
when I have event handling for new point creation, moving, ...

It looks kind of difference than it is at the stable 2.10 version (that we use).
Since it requires an amount of things there (and the dev version has a
different behavior than the stable one), I do not have a minimal
example yet.

M.

>>> 2) Putting the Bing layer into base layers causes event horrible

--
Martin Saturka
Software Engineer, Sourcefabric