[OpenLayers-Dev] Overlayers in iPhone dev ( Xcode + Phonegap)

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 01:13:37 EDT 2011

I am trying to use Openlayers in iPhone development  and I got this
problem of openlayers mapcanvas not showing up.

Anybody in the dev list has manage to get openlayers in iphone using Phonegap?

Here's detail of my problem.

http://groups.google.com/group/phonegap/browse_thread/thread/de3b109017f8d56c

I understand that somebody manage to get openlayers using Phonegap in
Android platform.

Is the problem related to MapKit - Google Maps API map canvas in iPhone Safari?

I am trying to use Dashcode with openlayers as well but I have not
manage to get results.

Anybody has good wiki / tutorial how to get Openlayers working in
Xcode or Dashcode?

Thanks.

Regards, Noli