[OpenLayers-Dev] Ticket 3016 review - can it be added to trunk before 2.11 ?

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue May 3 08:12:40 EDT 2011

Hi devs,

  Last week, I posted on this ML an update about this ticket
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/3016#comment:10 and I got no
answers.  I replied to the original thread, which is pretty old.  Maybe
it went unnoticed, so I'll try my luck again with a new thread :) :

   The ticket has a new patch that includes tests and an example and
would be ready for review again.

   * Is it reasonable to think this enhancement could be included in 2.11 ?
   * If so, could it please be reviewed ?

   Let me know if there is anything I could do to push this more forward.

Best regards,

--
Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears