[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: Layer.GoogleNG with less overhead and better OpenLayers integration

Joe Franklin traderboy at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 13:50:37 EDT 2011

Seems to work great.  The only change I added to make it work the same as the old Google layer was to add "wrapDateLine: true" to the options  object in initialize(). Also, I have to call layer.redraw() if I change the map type (ie. after calling layer.mapObject.setMapTypeId with a different map type).