[OpenLayers-Dev] MOTION: bronze level sponsorship

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Tue May 24 19:37:11 EDT 2011

Project sponsorship money is managed by OSGeo; the levels are outlined on:

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Sponsorship

I don't think that there's any reason that OSGeo would have reason to object to
adding one level below that for projects to assign 'perks' to as they like,
since they have acknowledged being willing to accept and manage donations as
little as $500 individually, but I think we have to at least bring it up with
the people managing sponsorship before we make this decision, from a brief
skim.

(That said, I'm supportive, and would be willing to add this as an agenda item
to the next board meeting or wherever else it needs to get raised.)

-- Chris